Monday, February 7, 2011

Listen! what I did!!

I recorded some poems. First I read 'Love that dog.' and found Blue car for record and I recorded my voice poem like a song, Hip pop. Then I made some beats, what beats is matching for this song('Blur car' poetry).

{This is what I recorded Blue car and beats.}
Blue car by enjo91

After finish Blue car, I made my own poem, I thought 'what is interesting for make poem? Ah! starfish will interesting for make poem!!' So I chose starfish and made poem about starfish.

{This is what I recored Starfish and beats.}
Starfish by enjo91

-Starfish-
Hey, You little cute starfish.

You’re like a star in the sky.


Lot of colors on body.

You are like a rainbow fish.



- 3 Questions for you!-
+ It was interesting for you?
+ How was the beats?
+ Was starfish nice for make to poem?

No comments:

Post a Comment