Sunday, April 10, 2011

Parts Of Speech Final Assessment!




I made this by imovie.
first I chose the movie from YouTube, I chose the song MV, their Korean singer group, the group name is 'TenTop'.
However, I import that movie to iMovie, and cut some of parts (it's need to 30 seconds), made no sound and I connect that I cut movie parts.
I chose about 7 adjective about that group. Cool, Clever, Shiny, Beautiful, Fantastic, Nice and Handsome.
Then I chose the sound from iLife Sound Effects menu and include in my movie as background music.
After that, I shared the movie by sending it to iTunes (MP4).




Adjective



Verbs
A Day In My Life (1)

What I did yesterday...
A DAy In My Life (2)

NOUN
This is the project we did in google Doc slide show. Everyone who in my class and some grade 8, do it this project in ESL class. This is telling about nouns. Everyone have to did 3 slides. First, we went to flickr.com and went to 'Advanced Research' and find a box after 'Creative Comment'. Checked that box and find image. If it said 'Some Rights Are Protected'. It's mean it is okay to use that images. After we search the images from flickr, then we what nouns is it.

Adverbs
This movie is about adverb. I make a movie and record with my partner.
I learned about adverb very much, while I make movie.
I enjoyed making this movie, because it was fun. And we finished the Movie properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment