Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome To Eun Ah's Unit Of Inquiry

During this unit of inquiry, my topic is about 'classical music with piano' and my essential question is {How can I write a classical music song for the piano?}. It is important to me, because if I listen classical music, I can relax my mind and it's interest to me. That's why it's important to me.


The Area of interaction that this topic hits is Human ingenuity, because, we community and help each other?!.


I am likely to choose activities that are about listening, because I am an auditory learner (auditory learner is who likes to learn that are about listening. {For example, learn with some rhythm. Like a music. And auditory learners are don't like to read some books like visual learner}).

To start the Knowledge part of this project, I will find some information about how to make simple classical music and download some classical music by piano, then I will make a piano cord chart, and I will need to learn more about the music instrument what I will use.


This activities will help me, because, I can learn and improve more about creating music.

No comments:

Post a Comment