Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Unit Of Inquiry.

This is the last term in school, grade 7. In my ESL class, with Mrs.  Raisdana. We chose what we want to learn. My classmates are also chose something what they want. My topic is about 'Classical music' and my essential question is 'How can I write a classical music song for the piano?'.  Actually I can make, very strange classical song;;. I will gonna use new and little bit hard piano chords for my song.

This is piano chords1199186323.jpg

This is also piano chords, but where you put your fingers for which chords.
pianocords%ED%94%BC%EC%95%84%EB%85%B8%EC%BD%94%EB%93%9C%ED%91%9C.jpg

There have so many piano chords but I will gonna use 'D', 'E', 'F', 'A' and 'B' chords, because that chords are I now but don't know how to play it. New for playing that chords.

Some Characteristics of classical music are Melody, rhythm, Sound/Texture and style

No comments:

Post a Comment