Sunday, May 8, 2011

Unit of Inquiry, week 1: Knowledge




In ESL class, We chose any topic what we want to lean, and my ESL teacher, Mrs. Risdana help us.
My topic is about 'classical music', and my essential question is 'How can I write a classical music song for the piano?'. I have to do some list from Mts. Risdana,
1. Make a chart of piano cords.
2. Describe where you put your fingers for which cords. (Pictures would be good)
3. List some characyeristics of classical music.
4. Describe which cords you will use/ learn and
why (also describe which ones you won't and
why)

Those are the things what I did on the knowledge part this week.

You gays are know about piano right? Put 10 fingers to the keyboard and play.



This is piano cords, there have many cords to playing piano.

And this is where fingers need to put on keyboard.

I will use only three cords. 'C', 'E', and 'D' cords, because that cords sound are very good and I didn't play piano much with 'C' 'E' and 'D' cords.

No comments:

Post a Comment