Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Comprehension


P.S
You can download the song in 4shared and try to listen to those songs! =__+...
title: 1. Relaxing Piano Music - Classical- Jim Brickman
2. Mozart : Piano concerto No. 26

- Explain why I like certain classical music.
= I like classical music, because, when I get angry and listen classical music, classical music make me calm and make me to forget why I angry.
And also, if I cannot fall sleep, and listen classical music I feel sleepy and I can sleep faster.;;

- Describe how to make good classical music.
= In my opinion, If I want to make good classical music,
First try to listen many classical music what I want.
Second, look the piano cords and choose what cords are good and fit to classical music. {You need to know about how to see and read piano cords and try what cords will good enough to play piano first and choose the cords}
If u already choose it, try the other hand(right hand) and make what song or music or sound is fit to that cords.

* Just make a song how you're feeling going to {Example, if you feel sad, try to make song slowly and not many beats only little. And if you feel happy, try to make song fast, many beats.}*

No comments:

Post a Comment