Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Daily Schedule, One Week

1.) Looking at my schedule, how much free time do I have for this project?
- I think I have little free time on Monday until Friday, because those days are not weekend and if I have many HW form school or my lesson, I sleep very late. And on Saturday and Sunday I have lots of free times, because I have many times so I can play many times

2.) How will this information affect the topic that I choose?
- I will affect the time table, because some of the things I do have to do with the topic that I chose.

3.) Will it be difficult for me to manage myself and my time? What are some things that I can do to help myself manage time better?
- I think it will be little bit difficult, only some of them can be not very difficult, because when I study, it need to do myself if I have difficult things and if I don't understand I stuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment